- 23.05.19TILDRAKIZUMAB solution for injection (Ilumetri®▼) for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- 23.05.19CERTOLIZUMAB PEGOL solution for injection (Cimzia®) for Plaque Psoriasis
- 23.05.19BLOOD GLUCOSE AND KETONE METERS AND TESTING STRIPS
- 23.05.19TOLVAPTAN tablets (Samsca®) for the treatment of hyponatraemia secondary to the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH)
- 17.05.19Free of Charge Schemes
Who we are
The Pan Mersey Area Prescribing Committee (APC) is a professional group consisting of GPs, Pharmacists, and other key healthcare professionals. We seek to identify and champion the appropriate use of medicines across Merseyside taking into account cost effectiveness, quality, equity and above all, patient safety.
The Committee is responsible for making recommendations of medicines, especially high cost medicines, across the Merseyside and Warrington footprint.
The Pan Mersey APC believes in the following values:
Ensuring a safe and cost effective use of medicines across Merseyside to increase the health of our population.
To ensure there is a transparent and fair decision making process.
All medicines are assessed for clinical effectiveness and cost effectiveness so we can ensure best value for money and full use of resources.
Most of the information on this website is intended for healthcare professionals. Members of the public seeking advice on medicine related issues are advised to contact their GP, pharmacist or nurse. Alternatively, they may call 111 for the NHS non-emergency service.