Dr Devina Halsall is the Controlled Drugs Accountable Officer for NHS England (Cheshire and Merseyside).
All incidents relating to controlled drugs should be reported using the web-based controlled drugs reporting tool:
- Secure and quick submissions of CD concerns.
- Independent / small chain pharmacy requests for witnessing destruction of obsolete Schedule 2 CDs.
- For designed bodies under the Regs, the web-based tool will be the reporting centre for quarterly Occurrence Reports.
- All dentists, general practitioners, midwives and persons prescribing, storing or administering drugs can complete their annual Declaration.
- Build your own reports and oversee your incidents.